Games are on Sundays from 11 am to 6 pm at various locations throughout DC. Specific location information will be provided shortly before the season starts.
- Opening Day: September 10, 2023
- Tournament: November 11 – 12, 2023
League Size + Structure
The League can accommodate up to forty (40) teams and teams may have up to thirty (30) players per team. Teams are divided into conferences and divisions based on their collective level of knowledge of kickball and skill level.
- Harvey Milk Conference: Advanced
- Marsha P. Johnson Conference: Intermediate (Upper)
- New Conference: Intermediate (Lower)
- Sylvia Rivera Conference: Recreational
The Board will confirm team status and conference/division placement after registration is complete.
Recruiting + Registration Dates
Prospective members are strongly encouraged to attend one of the “Meet the Teams” events. General information will be presented by the Board about the League and Team Captains will be on hand to talk about the culture of their teams and how many openings they have.
- Meet the Teams #1: Saturday, July 22, 2023, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm at Raymond Recreation Center. Attendees will also have a chance to participate in a kickball clinic to learn more about kickball and develop your skills.
- Meet the Teams #2: Tuesday, July 25, 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Trade.
- Returning Player Registration: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm online.
- Underrepresented Communities Priority Registration: Friday, July 28, 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm at As You Are.
- General Registration: Saturday, July 29, 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at Kiki.
- Friends Of Registration: Sunday, July 30, 2023, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm online.
- Welcome Back Social: Tuesday, August 1, 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Dirty Goose.
Players may only join a team with prior approval from a Team Captain. For anyone unable to secure a team at one of the events listed above, a waitlist will open on Saturday, July 29, 2023, after General Registration is closed. Current members and prospective members with any questions should contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returning Players: $55
- New Players: $60
- Friends Of: $30
Helpful Steps Through the Registration System
- Step 1: Go to SKDC.info and hover over “League Play” at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Under ”League Play,” click “Fall 2023 Registration” from the drop down menu.
- Step 3: On the right side, click “Register,” and select your designation: “Team Player,” or “Team Captain.”
For Team Captains
- Step 1: Create or log into account.
- Step 2: Enter team name, answer registration questions, read and agree to the waiver, and click “Register for Season.”
- Step 3: Enter payment information, making sure to click to submit. (Note: If your payment is rejected, ensure your billing address is entered correctly or try another card.)
For Players and Friends Of
- Step 1: Enter Account Information, or log in.
- Step 2: Select Team (Note: Team Captain must create a team before members may register for it).
- Step 3: Answer registration questions, then read and agree to waiver. Click “Register for Season.”
- Step 4: Enter payment information, making sure to click to submit. (Note: If your payment is rejected, ensure your billing address is entered correctly or try another card.)
Please email us at email@example.com with any question on registering in LeagueApps.