The Stonewall Kickball DC offers kickball during the fall, spring, and summer seasons. All games are played on Sundays at various locations in DC, including Stead Park, Shaw Recreation Center, Banneker Recreation Center, JFK Hockey Fields, West Potomac Park, Francis Field, and the National Mall.
Players ages 21+ are welcome to play.
Spring and fall seasons are considered regular seasons with three conferences offering various levels of play.
- Harvey Milk Conference: Competitive
- Marsha P. Johnson Conference: Recreational/Intermediate
- Sylvia Rivera Conference: Social
The spring and fall seasons consist of eight (8) games followed by playoffs.
Registration for the spring season opens in January/February and league play begins in March. Registration for the fall season begins in July/August and league play begins in September.
The summer season may consist of two levels of play depending on interest.
- Remix: Play is more social. The Board randomly assigns registered players to teams, ensuring that each team is balanced based on the skill level of players and also ensuring that each team has at least one experienced pitcher.
- Draft: Play is competitive. Players may nominate themselves to be captains and the Board selects captains to lead teams. Captains fill their rosters from the list of registered players in a live draft.
The summer season consists of five (5) games followed by playoffs.
Registration for the summer season opens in May and the season begins in June.