Stonewall Kickball DC strives to provide a safe, inclusive space for all members. All members should, therefore, conduct themselves in a manner that upholds the values and reputation of the League and act with fairness and integrity toward others whether on or off the field.
- Set a positive example for others and encourage everyone to fully participate in all League activities.
- Always have regard for the best interests of the game, including when publicly expressing an opinion on the game and any particular aspect of it, including others involved in the game.
- Know and abide by the rules and spirit of the game.
- Accept success and failure, victory, and defeat with an equal measure of dignity.
- Treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game.
- Safeguard the physical fitness of all players, avoid violence and rough play, and help injured players.
- Show due respect towards umpires and referees and accept the decisions of umpires without protest.
- Do not become excessively drunk or participate in illegal drug activities while at League functions, while wearing a Stonewall-branded shirt, or operating in any capacity where you are seen as a member of the organization.
- Adhere to the League’s policies and guidelines.